Overseas Development and Employment Promotion Council – ODEPC – Govt of Indian owned and maintained agency is recruiting nurses to various hospitals under MOH in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Interested candidates may apply as mentioned below.
ODEPC Recruitment to Saudi MOH 2016
A delegation from below mentioned Hospitals under Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, will be arrived shortly for the selection of B.Sc Nurses (Females only) having minimum 3 years experience (excluding internship)
Names of Hospitals:
- King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh
- King Saud Medical City, Riyadh
- King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah
- King Abdullah Medical Complex, Jeddah
- Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Hospital, Riyadh
- King Fahad Specialist Hospital, Dammam
- All General and District Hospitals & PHCs
Venues of Interview (Tentative): New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi
Dates of Interviews: Will inform later
Those who are interested to participate in the interview may send their resume in the enclosed format (see “download attachment” link below). The applications submitted as per the required format only will be considered.
The details given in the CV format must be complete and correct.
Send the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV (in the prescribed format, and in word format only) – ODEPC Saudi MOH CV Format
- Copies of the following (All copies must be clear and in .jpeg format):
BSc Nursing Degree,
Nursing council Regn,
Contact Numbers: 0471-2576314/19
How to register with ODEPC? – Know more
Disclaimer – Click Here
For genuine and timely CENTRAL govt, STATE govt and ABROAD hospital staff nurse vacancy notifications hit a like at our facebook page viz www.facebook.com/4nurseshere or join our fb group Nurseshere.com. You can also follow us in Linkedin, twitter or google+ for all updates.