Overseas Development and Promotion Council, Govt of India owned and authorised agency is conducting recruitment drive to DATH Hospital Group, Ireland and Cambridge Hospital UK via CPL Recruiters.
Ireland Recruitment via ODEPC in November 2016
CPL HealthCare is conducting Interview in November for recruitment of Nurses to DATH Group of Hospitals in Ireland.
Interview will be conducted at Kochi, Kerala, on 21st & 22nd of November 2016.
A screening test will be conducted by CPL HealthCare through telephone for all eligible candidates.
The participation in the interview will be strictly based on the screening test result.
· Salary of €30,537 to €43,800 per annum based on years’ experience
· 39 Hour working week
· Additional shift related payments
· Up to 25 days annual leave and 9 public holiday days
· Initial 2 year contract with a view to permanent contracts
· Free Adaptation programme – pre registered salary paid during the programme €23,361
· Further professional development opportunities delivered in association with world class
Relocation and Benefits;
· Relocation package available
· 8-12 weeks free accommodation if NMBI adaptation required
· Free Flights
· NMBI registration cost refund €495*
· All hospital sites within 45 minutes of Dublin International Airport
· Employment Visa Costs (AWS) refunded
· Free Critical Skills permit
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
1) GNM/BSc nursing with minimum 18 months acute experience.
2) IELTS Academic Test Certificate (L/R – 6.5, S/W – 7.0, Overall – 7.0) or Proof of IELTS Date of Exam
DATHs group are combination of 5 public sector hospitals viz. Beaumont Hospital, The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, St James’s Hospital, The Adelaide &Meath Hospital and St. Vincent’s University Hospital. The nursing recruitment to these hospitals in India are managed by CPL HealthCare, Ireland through ODEPC Limited, a Government of Kerala Undertaking.
Last Date: 31 Oct, 2016
NURSES TO CAMBRIDGE HOSPITAL, UK
Cpl Healthcare are the recruitment partners to Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (CUH) and are currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses for permanent positions across the hospital group.
ODEPC Limited is the recruitment partner of CPL Healthcare in India.
CUH is one of the largest and best known Trusts in the UK and is the leading national centre for specialist treatment for rare or complex conditions.
Nursing Vacancies exist in all areas except Paediatrics, Neonates, Emergency & Anaesthetics
The exclusive job offer includes:
– Salary of £21,909 – £28,462 per annum depending on experience
– Additional shift related payments
– UP to 27 days Annual leave & 8 Public Holidays days
– Initial Three year contract with a view to a permanent contract
– OSCE exam training and support
– Salary paid during OSCE preparation: £19,655
– One months on site accommodation
– Flight to London and transport from Airport
– NMC Registration payment (£153)
– Payment of NHS Surcharge
– Employment Visa Costs
– Payment of OSCE & Support programme
– Hospital is located 45 minutes from Stansted Airport
– 50 minutes from London city.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
GNM/BSc in Nursing
UKVI Academic IELTS (R/L/W/S: 7.0 OA: 7.0) or proof of a booking confirmation for a UKVI Academic IELTS exam
NMC registration in process preferably
Minimum of 18 months post qualification acute nursing experience.
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – known as CUH – runs Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Rosie Hospital. Both are recognised as centres of medical excellence and innovation, and the independent Dr Foster Hospital Guide ranks us as the safest hospital in the region and the second-safest in the country.
Last Date: 10 Nov, 2016
Apply for this job to UK – Click Here