ODEPC UK Nursing Home Recruitment 2017. Odepc invites application from BSC/GNM nurses having at least 1 year experience, to work in CARE HOMES in various parts of UNITED KINGDOM. Vacancies are available all over the UK. Hence you can choose your location to work.
ODEPC UK Nursing Home Recruitment December 2017
BSc / GNM Nurses who have passed in the academic years 2014-15 & 2015-16, with ENGLISH medium study, and having experience in English speaking country. These candidates need not pass IELTS/OET for NMC registration. But they have to provide evidence to support their English language proficiency to NMC for assessment. In case if NMC feels the evidence submitted by the candidate is not sufficient, they will have to write IELTS/OET.
BSc / GNM Nurses having at least 1 year experience in any reputed hospital. These candidates have to pass IELTS/OET as required by NMC.
Rates of pay:
Pre-registration: £19,440 gross per annum, £1,620 per month (Approximately INR 1.25 lakh per month)
Upon completing the NMC registration: £27,600 gross per annum, £2,300 per month (Approximately INR 1.75 lakh per month)
Standard working hours: 44 hours per week
The relocation package consists of:
– Visa and Health surcharge sponsored by Employer,
– Free inbound flight to UK (maximum value of £550),
– Bed and Breakfast accommodation on arrival and assistance in securing permanent accommodation,
– Deposit for permanent accommodation paid for,
– £500 bonus after completing the training program,
– OSCE training and preparation course (current excellent pass rate of 85% at first sitting),
If you are interested, Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th December 2017
1. CV in the prescribed format
2. Copy of Passport
Disclaimer – Click Here
For genuine and timely CENTRAL govt, STATE govt and ABROAD hospital staff nurse vacancy notifications hit a like at our facebook page viz http://www.facebook.com/4nurseshere or join our fb group Nurseshere.com. You can also follow us in Linkedin, twitter or google+ for all updates