Ras Al Khaimah Airport has issued notification for Paramedic – Nurse for rescue and fire service department. Eligible nurses may apply at the online application link given below
Nurse Vacancy at Ras Al Khaimah Airport
To attend and make quick diagnoses and administering immediate medical care to victims of accidents,minor injuries,sickness and sudden illeness,such as cardiac arrests or strokes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Responding calls for medical assistance at accidents, emergencies and other related sudden illness, in an ambulance with a driver cum assistant to help;
• Assessing the condition of patients who are injured or taken ill suddenly;
• Providing an immediate course of treatment en route to hospital on scene;
• Applying splints to limbs, dressing wounds, administering pain relief, oxygen, drips and fluids;
• Using highly technical equipment, including defibrillators to treat heart failure, in order to resuscitate and stabilize patients;
• Carrying out certain surgical procedures when necessary, such as intubation (insertion of a breathing tube);
• Monitoring the patient’s condition;
• Liaising with members of other emergency services, such as the police, fire brigade or coast guard and other ambulance services to ensure the appropriate level of response is provided; in the event of real aircraft emergencies;
• Producing thorough case notes and reporting the patient’s history, condition and treatment to relevant hospital staff;
• Minimising distress and suffering, including giving first aid at triaging before the hospital staff arrives;
JOB RELATED COMPETENCIES & SPECIFICATIONS SECTION
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
Have at least 3yrs experience as a paramedic /nurse in UAE
Language skill :English,urdu,Arabic
First aid trained
Educational Profile and Experience:
MOH qualified preferred.
Minimum of Diploma in Paramedic(Bachelor degree in Paramedic/Nursing is an advantage)from a recognised university
Have at least 3yrs experience as a paramedic /nurse.
Fluent in English language (both spoken and written).
Qualified First Aider.
Must be physically fit
According to the international laws organized by the GCAA.
Notification Link – Ras Al Khaimah Airport Nurse Vacancy
How to Apply :
To apply for Job in RAK International Airport, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer – Click Here
For genuine and timely CENTRAL govt, STATE govt and ABROAD hospital staff nurse vacancy notifications hit a like at our facebook page viz www.facebook.com/4nurseshere or join our fb group Nurseshere.com. You can also follow us in Linkedin, twitter or google+ for all updates.